If I'm very laid back in my life, would it make me a bad parent?

I don't have children, with very little experience in taking care of kids. While I'm a responsible student and helpful around the house with rent and chores/ maintenance, my mannerisms may seem a bit laid back for an adult. For instance, I like to walk around the house in bare feet, unless it's... show more I don't have children, with very little experience in taking care of kids.

While I'm a responsible student and helpful around the house with rent and chores/ maintenance, my mannerisms may seem a bit laid back for an adult.

For instance, I like to walk around the house in bare feet, unless it's really cold. The reason being I get overheated, constricted and uncomfortable easily if I'm wearing footwear that I don't need to go out.

Another habit of mine is leaving the curtain of my bedroom open until the very minute it gets pitch black. When it's sunset and the sky turns a deep dark blue, I still have the curtain up because I like the views.

They're really the only habits of mine that people comment on.

Just wondering would these habits as a parent seem strange to a child? And maybe it might influence bad or lazy behaviour in the child?
Update: A third habit is having the air conditioner on, even in winter. The reason is my place gets warm easily from congested air and traffic. I think, just because it's winter doesn't automatically mean it's going to be very cold.