Are social media platforms can change our vision to see this world in different way?

52 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

social media is overrated

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Yes..... it’s all happening now

• 4 months ago

All people from with different point of view should learn how to tolerate a diffraction point of views. We are living in 21th century. All people of the world are like leaves of one tree which is kindness to all people, love and peace.

• 4 months ago

I AM BEGINNING TO REALIZE THAT WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME TO STOP THE LEFT FROM DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY AND AS A LAST ATTEMPT WE MAY HAVE TURN TO A CIVIL WAR TO STOP THEM

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Yes I believe it can 

• 4 months ago

Yeah and unfortunately fake news on Facebook led to the election of that clown dRumpf in 2016

• Alucard
      Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

Just for the record I did not vote for Trump. I voted against Clinton.

• 4 months ago

yes..............................

• 4 months ago

they have messed up how we view relationships and people

• 4 months agoReport

Dont let it.DOnt buy into the BS

• 4 months ago

On the Media is an interesting news-and-information radio show, and I suppose podcasts are available.

I shall guess there's no form of media they won't address, including social media. Language, thought, and meaning might be more directly addressed on such shows/podcasts as Hidden Brain and On Being.

• 4 months ago

Everyone accept this fact – “Social media is a part of our daily life” because a normal person can spend 3 to 6 hour on social media in a day and without social media we can’t imagine our life we share everything on social media like photos, videos, images, information and many more things. So at the end I say I can’t imagine my life without scrolling social media.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.