Are social media platforms can change our vision to see this world in different way?

social media is overrated

Yes..... it’s all happening now

All people from with different point of view should learn how to tolerate a diffraction point of views. We are living in 21th century. All people of the world are like leaves of one tree which is kindness to all people, love and peace.

I AM BEGINNING TO REALIZE THAT WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME TO STOP THE LEFT FROM DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY AND AS A LAST ATTEMPT WE MAY HAVE TURN TO A CIVIL WAR TO STOP THEM

Yes I believe it can 

Yeah and unfortunately fake news on Facebook led to the election of that clown dRumpf in 2016

• Alucard

Just for the record I did not vote for Trump. I voted against Clinton.

yes..............................

they have messed up how we view relationships and people

• 4 months agoReport

Dont let it.DOnt buy into the BS

On the Media is an interesting news-and-information radio show, and I suppose podcasts are available.

I shall guess there's no form of media they won't address, including social media. Language, thought, and meaning might be more directly addressed on such shows/podcasts as Hidden Brain and On Being.

Everyone accept this fact – “Social media is a part of our daily life” because a normal person can spend 3 to 6 hour on social media in a day and without social media we can’t imagine our life we share everything on social media like photos, videos, images, information and many more things. So at the end I say I can’t imagine my life without scrolling social media.