I woke up to Pandora playing satanic music?

Has anyone else had this happen? I’ve never listened to anything remotely close to satanic before. I’m mainly one to stick to chill beats like Odeza or Gorillaz, which is the kind of music I fall asleep to about every night. I woke up in the middle of the night to what sounded like classical church music but with a... show more Has anyone else had this happen? I’ve never listened to anything remotely close to satanic before. I’m mainly one to stick to chill beats like Odeza or Gorillaz, which is the kind of music I fall asleep to about every night. I woke up in the middle of the night to what sounded like classical church music but with a really dark and creepy twist. One of the songs was “the principles of l*st” Creepy right? What’s even worse is that this crap started playing when I was most vulnerable, asleep. As soon as I woke up to it I immediately switched to another song, which was Gorillaz and went back to sleep. I probably should’ve just turned off Pandora but I wasn’t thinking. I woke up again not too long after to more satanic music so I finally turned off the app. To you this may sound like a load of bs which is completely understandable but if you sleep with Pandora on (or anything like it where you don’t know what songs are to come).. just don’t do that..
2 answers 2