Is there anything else I can do?

I have a room mate,who is a alcoholic,drug addicted moron. I felt bad so I let him take my extra bedroom if he paid half the rent,well now he flicks ciggerette ash into the carpet and rubs it in is drunk almost every night and puking his guts out,Aparantky he has lung cancer and liver necrosis at age 26 and a heart... show more I have a room mate,who is a alcoholic,drug addicted moron. I felt bad so I let him take my extra bedroom if he paid half the rent,well now he flicks ciggerette ash into the carpet and rubs it in is drunk almost every night and puking his guts out,Aparantky he has lung cancer and liver necrosis at age 26 and a heart infection,I told him he has until the end of the month to leave because he s just covering everything in ash and puke and I catch him falling asleep with lit ciggeretes in his hand. His slobness aside the original issue was I spent over 200$ on groceries since he paid the internet,and he ate everything and drank a gallon of milk in 2 days bought drugs and started to complain I don t buy food,so he buys fast food for himself then I buy more food which he eats while I m at work and sleeps 17 hours a day so I told him he has to go,so now he made a like of ash 4 inches thick and was mixing water into it and rubbing it into the carpet saying he was doing experiments,and he has jars and water jugs and milk jugs filled with pee and ash in his room like lining the walls and stacked inside his closet. I told him not to pay rent this month so he cant make any claim to keep him here and hes not officially on my lease anyway. But I m going to have to clean up this psycho mess I m guessing and shampoo the carpets etc. Can I sue him? For trashing my apartment on top of kicking him out? I want him to have to clean it up. Or pay damages.
5 answers 5