What will police do about people smoking weed on the job?

employees at my work smoke on the job we are not in a legal state on any level. ive about had it im stuck doing all the work because their to stoned to do their job. ive gone to the Gm but her answer was to bring in body spray for them to use after they smoke . im about to turn in a list of names to our lical... show more employees at my work smoke on the job we are not in a legal state on any level. ive about had it im stuck doing all the work because their to stoned to do their job. ive gone to the Gm but her answer was to bring in body spray for them to use after they smoke . im about to turn in a list of names to our lical sheriff's dept since these ppl smoke it in our parking lot in their cars and by the store dumpster during lunch break then clock back in. but since they are doing it on work property and in a illegal state will the police do anything if I give them a lust of names,times,and locations on the property these ppl are using their drugs.
Update: before anyone says anything im using a onscreen keyboard and yes I realized the word list got screwed up .