Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why are republicans still furious over having a half black president?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

IT IS INSUFFICIENT TO STATE the obvious of Donald Trump: that he is a white man who would not be president were it not for this fact. With one immediate exception, Trump’s predecessors made their way to high office through the passive power of whiteness—that bloody heirloom which cannot ensure mastery of all events but can conjure a tailwind for most of them. Land theft and human plunder cleared the grounds for Trump’s forefathers and barred others from it. Once upon the field, these men became soldiers, statesmen, and scholars; held court in Paris; presided at Princeton; advanced into the Wilderness and then into the White House. Their individual triumphs made this exclusive party seem above America’s founding sins, and it was forgotten that the former was in fact bound to the latter, that all their victories had transpired on cleared grounds. No such elegant detachment can be attributed to Donald Trump—a president who, more than any other, has made the awful inheritance explicit.

• 2 months ago

Because he was a phony

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You hear how you don't even bring up his name but just bring up the race and do you think most of us can do with out that bull **** and I can tell you why because when going to any branch of service or military you don't care about the color or race or who loves who at home if gay just leave it at home and why bring up your leader is black Obama or white trump it is so so dumb and I know i'm right if your in school and needed to point out everything of the brand of that person is so we might want to just call them all by their names and this is not no democrat or republican way of doing things it is common sense and what do you think are families that have to go to drill think working and living with mix of all.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No one cares what you or your sock accounts think.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump-tards long for the good old days on the plantation.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

cause republicans have poopy diarrehea for brains

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.