Why do so many young men support feminism these days?

It literally makes no sense. Women now have equal rights and have had them for years. And if anything- women have an easier time time getting into engineering and science jobs. Also, more restaurants hire women only compared to men only. Women have it so easy now on the dating scene with tinder it is crazy. An ugly... show more It literally makes no sense. Women now have equal rights and have had them for years. And if anything- women have an easier time time getting into engineering and science jobs. Also, more restaurants hire women only compared to men only. Women have it so easy now on the dating scene with tinder it is crazy. An ugly girl can just go on there and meet a hot dude within half a day if she really wanted. I have seen more and more girls have a sense of entitlement in life- thinking they are owed something or whatever. Just recently a young woman in front of me on the road refused to turn on a left turn green arrow. I honked and honked and she just kept on her phone. Then I missed the light. Blatantly ignored me honking for a good minute. Then swerved around in the road in front of me texting. I see a similar attitude amongst a lot of young women. My point is that the pendulum has already swung the other way. Women have their rights now and feminism is just about putting women over men now and letting girls get away with stuff.

I am not against women's rights- nor do I think women are any less intelligent than men. However, I seriously wonder about dudes who get all emotional about feminist stuff. Like wtf? It seriously strikes me as "do gooder feel good" type sh*t.