Uncle+Aunt are getting divorced after 32 years. They have 5 grandkids. Is it incredibly unusual for grandparents to be getting divorced?

I know kids experience parents divorcing often and maybe a close aunt or uncle or once they are older siblings and cousins divorcing. However, grandparents divorcing, is this very unusual? I am sure it happens but in the typical school of 100 kids is it the kind of thing 1 only might experience? Or is it just as... show more I know kids experience parents divorcing often and maybe a close aunt or uncle or once they are older siblings and cousins divorcing. However, grandparents divorcing, is this very unusual? I am sure it happens but in the typical school of 100 kids is it the kind of thing 1 only might experience? Or is it just as normal as Mom and Dad splitting when a kid is young? This couple has 3 kids and five grandkids as two of their kids are married themselves.