Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Liberals have called for Trump, Pence, William Barr and Kavanaugh all to be impeached. Why haven’t they gone after Neil Gorsuch too?

It was Gorsuch who in essence replaced Merrick Garland.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

Because Gorsuch didn't have temper tantrums at his Senate confirmation hearings, and no one has claimed Gorsuch tried to rape or sexually assault them. Scalia didn't plan on dying in February 2016.

• -j.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Weird, it's almost as if liberals AREN'T going after every conservative, just ones who have done something wrong.

But that would go against all conservative hysterical paranoid rantings!

Huh.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They are desperate. They hope that if they smear the right over and over it won't matter if anything is true or a fake, they will have destroyed the right.

• 2 months ago

Roberts should be impeached as well. He was nominated by illegal president Bush.

• Nick
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

So Bush is illegal now? LOL don’t forget he appointed Samuel Alito as well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'd prefer the guillotine, myself.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

nobody can spell his name ........................................

TRUMP 2020 !!

• Gorsuch raped me back in college. I don't have proof, but please take me at my word. I can find other Democrats who were at Harvard roughly the same time, who will corroborate what I'm saying, despite them not having any proof either.

• 2 months ago

hit thumbs up if you think Trump is going to go down as the best president in history

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Given half a chance... liberals would murder us all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.