Why do many African Americans act like Hip-Hop/Rap is the only music genre and/or they specifically own that genre of music?

Every time I watch YouTube videos with a content creator who happens to be African American their always whining how every other genre of music besides Hip-Hop/Rap is garbage well blasting T-Pain, etc. and act like 'Black culture' IS Hip-Hop/Rap with Bob Marley posters plastered all over their... show more Every time I watch YouTube videos with a content creator who happens to be African American their always whining how every other genre of music besides Hip-Hop/Rap is garbage well blasting T-Pain, etc. and act like 'Black culture' IS Hip-Hop/Rap with Bob Marley posters plastered all over their set-up..

Majority of Hip-Hop/Rap personifies the problem with 'Black culture' for me, N-word used as a crutch, degrading women, obsession with penis size, teaching hatred and racism for generation.

Nothing says 'want to be like everyone else' like trying to segregate yourself as much as possible.
Update: From where I'm standing you seem like the beta with a micro-penis.
1 answer 1