How do you get guests to leave when they over stay their welcome?

This past June my friend from Australia came to visit me in the states. He was only going to stay for a few days, but he died. His girlfriend came & collected his body (which was shipped home) but his spirit has stayed behind. He has been haunting me ever since she (they) left. I suppose it is his spirit or... show more This past June my friend from Australia came to visit me in the states. He was only going to stay for a few days, but he died. His girlfriend came & collected his body (which was shipped home) but his spirit has stayed behind. He has been haunting me ever since she (they) left. I suppose it is his spirit or his ghost self. Anyway, he has been popping open wine bottles, slamming doors, turning on the stove & scaring my cats. My guinea pig died of a heart attack because of him. I have burned sage in every room & even called in a priest & nun to say blessings in my home. But he won't leave. I called his gf & she told me to put him on the phone, but that's stupid, I can't see him. He's dead. I ask him politely to go, but he is still here. I found his passport on the coffee table this morning, which is odd because it was transported with his body. Even tho he was my friend, I've had enough. I just want him to go. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Update: Pearl L Bad idea. Exorcism never works. All that does is open your door wider for more spirits to come on in. And I can't just move lady. I have 11 cats.