Was I being rude here?

I am tired of being expected to tip for less and less service. Today I actually called a restaurant and asked for take out rather than delivery. I went to the place and guess what? A tip jar with a super tacky note about how their "girls need to have funds" (because they somehow get away with only... show more I am tired of being expected to tip for less and less service. Today I actually called a restaurant and asked for take out rather than delivery. I went to the place and guess what? A tip jar with a super tacky note about how their "girls need to have funds" (because they somehow get away with only hiring female workers) and when I went to pay in credit card- I saw a default tip of 15 percent had already been filled out. This really pissed me off. I drove myself to the restaurant and here Im supposed to tip this chick for handing me something.

I gladly changed the default 20 percent thing to zero and said "hey it is really tacky that they are basically guilt tripping customers into tipping- I mean already having the option of 20 percent filled out?When it is the take out register?? Her response was like "ummm well......like they don;t pay us money". I just told her to work someplace else then and it isnt my problem. I shouldn't have to tip unless I actually got served.