Sometimes the idea of a relationship grosses me out?

I'm single rn and I've been in one relationship before and I think generally relationships are fine but sometimes when I think about it too much the thought of a guy being interested in me or being in relationship kinda grosses me out in a way that I can only picture that the person only likes me because... show more I'm single rn and I've been in one relationship before and I think generally relationships are fine but sometimes when I think about it too much the thought of a guy being interested in me or being in relationship kinda grosses me out in a way that I can only picture that the person only likes me because they want something from me physically and if it weren't that they were physically attracted to me they wouldn't want to be around me as much or think as highly of me idk. In other words I feel creeped out of the thought of someone liking me because something about it doesn't feel right or truthful. Also the pressure of a feeling of responsibility to that person in a relationship to make sure they aren't upset with me or a constant feeling of not screwing up makes me feel weird too. Just wanted a second opinion on about my thoughts on this