A problem about my relationship with my girlfriend?

Well i’m 16 and she’s 16 and we have been dating for 11 months now and i love her but recently so past month or so i have been feeling like breaking up. what goes through my brain is that i wanna live my life and have fun still and make money and not be held down at all. but she does do everything right and is... show more Well i’m 16 and she’s 16 and we have been dating for 11 months now and i love her but recently so past month or so i have been feeling like breaking up. what goes through my brain is that i wanna live my life and have fun still and make money and not be held down at all. but she does do everything right and is amazing. i would feel terrible for leaving her because i have no reason and she would break and i don’t wanna hurt her. that’s a terrible thing. but i hate her parents, they like me but i hate them. they are immature and bad parents and make me very upset. i wanna live my life and have fun. i used to see my self marrying her but now i’m not sure if i want to. i don’t even know if i wanna live with her when i’m 18. i don’t wanna regret living my life rn and find out that she was the right girl when i’m like 25 and actually want this again but i don’t know if i have the patience to wait till i’m 18 for her parents to be more or less out of her life a bit. but i don’t wanna regret staying with her and not living my life at all. no experience really. like yes i have fun but like i have a hard time wanting to live my life with her. i only see her on weekends and that’s all i can do and that’s that. but i don’t wanna break her and not even sure what i should do. what do you guys think? no bs answers. i’m serious.
3 answers 3