Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 6 months ago

I have an incredible amount of insecurities and negativities about myself. why can't I just let go and be free?

I know nobody is perfect but I am far more extreme than the average person.

I am always insecure about how I dress, whether my body look good enough, always measuring my body. taking selfies of myself.

I am always insecure that I don't have a job that pays enough and insecure about the fact that there are people with authority over me at the workplace.

I am insecure about my personality that I don't have enough to talk about, enough interesting hobbies to share with people

its an endless vicious cycle of negativity

its to the point where I don't seek being social with other people due to my insecurities. I am always afraid of people judging me.

I am always on my defensive when I talk to people. I never want to talk about myself due to my insecurities.

• Foofa

Because there's probably something from your past that holds you back. Therapy would help.