Matthew 7 Christian salvation is exclusive to only a few. Because only a few are destined to enter by the narrow gate. Do you agree or not?

Matthew 7:13-14 “ENTER BY THE NARROW GATE; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. BECAUSE NARROW IS THE GATE AND DIFFICULT IS THE WAY WHICH LEADS TO LIFE, AND THERE ARE FEW WHO FIND IT." John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth,... show more Matthew 7:13-14 “ENTER BY THE NARROW GATE; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. BECAUSE NARROW IS THE GATE AND DIFFICULT IS THE WAY WHICH LEADS TO LIFE, AND THERE ARE FEW WHO FIND IT."

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME".

The above Scripture has served to highlight the fact that NO ONE CAN ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, EXCEPT BY THEIR FAITH/BELIEF IN JESUS.

But it is difficult to have faith in Jesus, BECAUSE NARROW IS THE GATE AND DIFFICULT IS THE WAY WHICH LEADS TO LIFE, AND THERE ARE FEW WHO FIND IT.

Thus, BELIEF in Jesus is the only way to enter the Kingdom of heaven, but this is never easy, since the path to heaven is narrow and strait and difficult, and FEW will find it.

However, BELIEF in Jesus entails BELIEF in the Gospel of Christ, which includes BELIEF in the Resurrection.

Thus, BELIEF in the Resurrection is a core REQUIREMENT of Christian salvation, according to the following Scripture:-

John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

However, BELIEF in the Resurrection is never easy, BECAUSE NARROW IS THE GATE AND DIFFICULT IS THE WAY WHICH LEADS TO LIFE, AND THERE ARE FEW WHO FIND IT.
Update: But in practice, the vast majority of people will find it too difficult to BELIEVE in the Resurrection, because it requires them to ENTER BY THE NARROW GATE. Most people are ETHNOCENTRIC and will find it impossible to ENTER BY THE NARROW GATE. Thus, the vast MAJORITY of people are destined to PERISH, because they... show more But in practice, the vast majority of people will find it too difficult to BELIEVE in the Resurrection, because it requires them to ENTER BY THE NARROW GATE.

Most people are ETHNOCENTRIC and will find it impossible to ENTER BY THE NARROW GATE.

Thus, the vast MAJORITY of people are destined to PERISH, because they will find it practically impossible to BELIEVE in the Resurrection, which requires them to ENTER BY THE NARROW GATE.
Update 2: So, they will find it too difficult to see from God's viewpoint and BELIEVE in the Resurrection, because it requires them to ENTER BY THE NARROW GATE, which is practically impossible for many who have ETHNOCENTRIC ideals that detract from God's viewpoint. Thus, Christian salvation is exclusive to only a... show more So, they will find it too difficult to see from God's viewpoint and BELIEVE in the Resurrection, because it requires them to ENTER BY THE NARROW GATE, which is practically impossible for many who have ETHNOCENTRIC ideals that detract from God's viewpoint.

Thus, Christian salvation is exclusive to only a few, because the rest of humankind are too deeply entrenched in their ETHNOCENTRIC ways that they will ultimately fail the Great Judgment.

Do you agree or not?
6 answers 6