Should I confront my boyfriend?

I snooped once into his phone before and I found out he was telling another girl she had cute dimples and I confronted him and he said he was sorry that he loved that it was just a friend and he even texted her back saying that he couldn’t talk to her no more because he had a girlfriend now. Today me and him got into a fight we talk things out and we were good I saw his phone and curiosity took over me and I found a texts with another girl and she was asking him if he would leave me for her and that if they could talk and blah blah blah I promised him before that I wouldn’t snoop into his phone but I don’t know what to do help me!!!

Favorite Answer

Okay I had this happen to me once. Let me tell you girl, he is not worth it. Every time I found my ex talking to someone else, he would make me feel like the bad guy. After 6 years and multiple other women he cheated on me with, I stayed with the man cause I loved him. He ended up leaving me because I wouldn't "follow his orders". If your partner doesn't respect you enough to not cheat, and if he doesn't trust you enough to be completely open, you're better off with someone that will treat you better.

No don't confront him. Just break up with him. You don't trust him (for good reason).

Pick another guy who won't pull this shady sh!t on you. They're out there.

I would say start dating other people - both of you. The trust on both sides is just not there.

Definitely confront him. Ya wouldn't have snooped in his phone unless he gave ya bloody good reason to, and by the sound of it, he's given ya bloody good reason to. Definitely have it out with him, sweet!

Get pregnant. l;.kyutre

It is time to CUT BAIT on this one. We date people for ONE reason. That one reason is to determine the suitability of a person to be a MATE and a PARENT. Clearly he has ZERO respect for you and your wishes. He wants to act like a CHILD. He wants to play around. Dump his sorry butt.

You are both probably young. You might not find a decent one until your late twenties...or in the case of the age of a male...30s. Don't get married until you are 30. Don't get married AT ALL if you don't want kids.

I would stop snooping on his phone, if you don't trust him then dump him but don't invade his privacy.