Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 months ago

On the underside of my penis, I have a line that gets wider as it goes down my penis.The skin around it is uneven.Women,is this unattractive?

• Josie
    Favorite Answer

All men have this. It is the penile raphe.

Yes, it is wider at the bottom to accommodate the bulbo-urethra.

Women are going to gaze into your eyes,

not your penis.

• ron h

you found something else you  don't know about!  But yes, it's raphe. 

• ron h

On me, my raphe is a dark "stripe" that runs on the underside from my circ scar to my nut sac.  It looks like it's about 1/4 inc wide and it's kinda brown / red, (I'm a white man) and it's not perfectly straight. There's no hair on this "stripe."  The texture of this stripe is a slightly rougher LOOKING than the rest of my shaft skin and touching it gives me just a little different sensation than the rest of my shaft.  Looking at porn, I think I've only seen one or 2 men with that dark raphe. I've asked 2 different urologists about this (I saw them for other things) and both say "some men have that."   Since it's on the underside, it can't be seen in a shower or any other time you're standing up.  And I've NEVER had a sex partner ask me about it.  

For the most part women don't examine your penis, a lot of women think they're ugly even if they're doing things to it where their eyes are close to it, most likely their eyes are closed. I wouldn't worry about it.

We won't know until we see it and don't want to see it.

• Nick

all men have it, dude... with minor differences, but we all have it

face it, a penis isnt a thing of beauty

• ron h

Mine is VERY good looking.  Sorry to hear about yours. 

• Mark

Stop asking this idiotic question. Women aren't obsessed with how a penis looks, never mind the raphe.

Let. It. Go.