Please Help Me Find This Manga?

I found this amazing manga today at work where the main character's parents go on vacation without him because he refuses to go and they end up leaving and on the way to their destination they all die( mom dad and daughter) because a truck driver got a nose bleed and passed out. He then get s a call and is told... show more I found this amazing manga today at work where the main character's parents go on vacation without him because he refuses to go and they end up leaving and on the way to their destination they all die( mom dad and daughter) because a truck driver got a nose bleed and passed out. He then get s a call and is told the news he then sells his house and moves to a studio where his next door neighbor is a star and has a cat. She see's him going to her practice and ignores him but she gets a nose bleed and goes to her art. Later she goes home while he is asleep and as time progresses the main character wakes up to a text saying his order for ramen is outside. When he goes to get it he sees that her door is open and theres blood on the ground with the cats name collar on the ground when looking inside her room he sees a monster like hand and runs back to his room hiding under his bed. I gave as detailed as a description as i could please help
1 answer 1