Erica asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Should tampons and pads for women be free?

Just mention it to Bernie Sanders or Maxine Waters next year to put on the Democrat platform.

Yes with also birth control and condoms. Feminine and male care should be free.

• ron h

No, but maybe toilet paper for everyone.  

yes and men should have to pay triple for condums

• jummy2 months agoReport

and men shouldn’t have to pay child care

If they really need money for profit of pads and tampons...I'd say then lower the price at least. It costs me $22 a month on pads and tampons. Just my pads cost me $12. I bleed HEAVILY. So I need lots. Double than the norm. At least make a big batch like $5. So it would be $10 a month instead of $22.

• alan P

Even in the UK which is a fairly wealthy country there are girls not going to school for some of the month because they cannot afford sanitary products so in some places they are being supplied free of charge.  But it would be better if no one was so poor that they struggled to pay for them.

• GEEGEE

No. As others have suggested, tax free would be great. Once you start with freebies, there would always be something on the list. Diapers, formula -all kinds of things that are expensive but necessary.

• Sam2 months agoReport

They need it too. But you choose to have a kid. I dont choose to drop blood from my whoo hah every month for 4-10 days straight. I actually had to decide to not be a cop because my period is so heavy and painful. I'd have to take time off every month. I cant just not go to the bathroom for hours

I think so... tbh

no why? Absolutely not, next you will want free condoms and abortions

• Axel2 months agoReport

They give free condoms out, but only to high school students. Just can't get free condoms after you turn 18.

Yes, that would be a great idea.