I’m I crazy for being mad that my family didn’t consider me?

Ok so my family went and picked up dinner and didn’t get me anything and got mad at me because I was upset. They said that they shouldn’t have to cater to me and it’s not there resonsiblty to check in with me if I want would have wanted something. I’m find with getting my own food if I’m so much of a burden and... show more Ok so my family went and picked up dinner and didn’t get me anything and got mad at me because I was upset. They said that they shouldn’t have to cater to me and it’s not there resonsiblty to check in with me if I want would have wanted something. I’m find with getting my own food if I’m so much of a burden and it’s not that they didn’t cater to me it’s that they didn’t even consider me, is it really that hard to send a quick text and ask me what I wanted or at least tell me they didn’t want to buy me food and to get my own so I didn’t have to drive all the way home after school and then leave again to get something. Someone tell me I’m not crazy because the whole thing made me really upset.