So putting your penis inside another guys butthole isn’t peverted?

But incest is? Explain?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

How is being gay and being perv the same hateful niger

• Tai
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think any sexual activity between consenting adults is fine, but with heterosexual incest you increase your chances of producing offspring with recessive disorders and disabilities, which is not the case with same-sex activity.

• 2 months ago

Wtf is 'peverted'.

• Frank
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

You know perfectly well that it is a typing error. Presumably you never make them. I do. We don't always notice them before we click 'submit'.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

When it's fully consensual, no. There's nothing perverted about anal sex whether it's homosexual or heterosexual.

• Sky
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

As long as it's fully consensual I can think of no logical reason to oppose it. What consenting individuals decide to do with each other is nobody else's business. To each their own.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tj
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What is a guy, putting his penis, in a woman's butt hole?

• 2 months ago

The other guy is a consenting adult and sex with close relatives is divisive to society because it leads to excess focus on a limited group of people.

• 2 months ago

The fact you even need to ask why two consenting males is okay but doing your 8 year old daughter is not, that does not paint you as a good person.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Gay relationships involve adult, consenting relationships between people in love.

Incest usually involves non-consensual relationships between related adults and children.

The fact someone has to explain this to you is disturbing.

• 2 months ago

"Perversion" is subjective.

• iammclane
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

It's actually a term specifically made to provoke emotional reaction in lieu of reasoned response.  It's not worth arguing about.

• 2 months ago

There are more penises going into women's buttholes than guys'. Is that perverted too? I suppose you don't indulge in oral sex either and limit your missionary position duty to Sunday afternoons while the kids are at Sunday School.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.