What can I do if the guy I like saw me in juvenile detention?

I really like a guy in my class. I recently went to JDC for a probation violation record and underage drinking charges. But while I was serving a week there, he was also booked into the same JDC. He was there for 3 days. I was so surprised and embarrassed when he saw me in that orange uniforms (orange one-piece... show more I really like a guy in my class. I recently went to JDC for a probation violation record and underage drinking charges. But while I was serving a week there, he was also booked into the same JDC. He was there for 3 days. I was so surprised and embarrassed when he saw me in that orange uniforms (orange one-piece jumpsuit, orange shoes, orange undershirt). I think he was kinda surprised to see me too. The most embarrassing moment was when we all had to stand at attention with eyes forward in the hallway. I got so embarrassed when he saw me doing all those standing at attention stuff and shouting "ma'am yes ma'am" very loudly as if I'm a real inmate and I blushed like crazy and I started shaking because I couldnt believe that he actually saw me doing that in that orange JDC uniform. But he was also wearing that same uniform and he looked very cute in it but I'm the one who likes him and Idk what he will think about me now. Do you think it is over now?