Ann asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

I always cry over how I hate myself what could I have?

I’ve never had too much of a problem with my body, i have always been happy with my body, it is my personality that I am unhappy with. I hate who I am and I’m constantly afraid people don’t like me especially my friends. I recently started college and already have an incredibly supportive group of friends, but for some reason I can’t help but think that they don’t like me or that they think I’m boring. I’m very extroverted so I’ll have these peaks where I feel great, and feel like I really socialized well then afterwards I’ll start rethinking everything and second guessing myself to the point where I’ll cry myself to sleep some nights. What could I have? I

3 Answers

Relevance
  • LP7
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You ruminate too much! Unnecessary.You are wasting precious energy on what if instead of just doing and accepting the choices you make as the right one's at the time.

• 2 months ago

maybe you should get some counseling,it might help you out

• It is more complex because it takes more work to satisfy yourself on who you are as a person. You can be a pretty picture on the outside but inside you want to rip that pretty picture because you feel no one will like the artist behind it. You are unhappy because your outward appearance is not balancing satisfaction from your inner quality traits. Don’t strive too hard because it’ll ‘cause anxiety and self-hatred. Man looks at the outward appearance and God looks at a man’s heart. If you haven’t already I would work on one’s own personal relationship with the Lord. The Lord will fill you in.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.