My Boyfriend Dumped Me Out of the Blue?

I've been dating a guy all summer. He told me he loved me and I said I did too. He said he wanted to move 30 miles away. I didn't like it and let him know. He said he is moving in 6 months. I said you must not've seen much of a future with us. He said he is busy with everything going on in his... show more I've been dating a guy all summer. He told me he loved me and I said I did too.

He said he wanted to move 30 miles away. I didn't like it and let him know.

He said he is moving in 6 months. I said you must not've seen much of a future with us.

He said he is busy with everything going on in his life. I said that is fine, I will find someone else.

He said we can still be friends. I said but you told me you loved me before. He denied ever saying it to me.

I contacted a close friend of his and told him what happened. He said he likes me a lot and is confused and to give him time.

I was terribly hurt by what he did. I think it is best I start looking around for other guys.

Do you think he will come back or do you think he will not contact me again?

Him and I run in the same social circle. None of them have contacted me in the last day since this happened. Apparently word got around about it.