8 months Postpartum and no period?

I had my son back in January, he is going on 8 months now and I had my 1st period 6 weeks after I had him, then I didnt have a period for about 2 months after that then I had my next one the following month it only lasted 3 days. Then I went another month without having a period and then the next month I was... show more I had my son back in January, he is going on 8 months now and I had my 1st period 6 weeks after I had him, then I didnt have a period for about 2 months after that then I had my next one the following month it only lasted 3 days. Then I went another month without having a period and then the next month I was having horrible cramps and I was experiencing spotting and clots. When it came time for my next period it was just spotting again. For the last 2 months I ve had no periods just annoying cramps. Today my cramps are getting in the way of daily tasks and are causing me alot of pain, I ve also had alot of neasuea and vomiting and heartburn/acid reflux issues. Idk if it s all related
Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated
Also should add not on any birth control and also not currently sexual active
0