Why do guys love to do this?

Yesterday I was riding my bicycle and I saw a group of guys riding bicycles towards my direction on the opposite side. I kept riding neatly at my side of the bike lane, they came closer and closer and were loud and made stupid guy jokes and stuff. I decided to avoid eye contact to not catch their attention... show more Yesterday I was riding my bicycle and I saw a group of guys riding bicycles towards my direction on the opposite side.
I kept riding neatly at my side of the bike lane, they came closer and closer and were loud and made stupid guy jokes and stuff.
I decided to avoid eye contact to not catch their attention otherwise they would perhaps hit on me and I dont want that so I looked down in front of me. While I was riding I saw at the corner of my eye that one of them who drove at the front drove crooked towards my side, I quickly looked up cause I freaked out that he might bump into me. As soon as I looked up I saw him looking straight at me and quickly went back to his lane side. I turned around and they looked back and started laughing and driving on one wheel trying to impress me and see my reaction.
Why do guys crave attention from girls so much and even dare to go so far to do risky behaviors in these kind of situations. Luckily he moved quickly away otherwise he could really bumped into me and cause a accident. No matter how much you try to ignore guys, they always try to catch your attention and do stupid things lol.