Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 4 months ago

What kind of "psi gift" do I have?

Some say it's empathic while others telepathy. I'll explain what I do and then can you tell me what you think.

I can tell when someone is thinking about me. Initially, there are no thoughts or feelings about the person thinking about me but I just know. I do then, try to understand what it is that they want but I get what I think it is that they thinking or feeling but I'm not positive or sure really. I just know when they are thinking about me.

When some1 has a passing thought about me like oh I like her shoes but then carries on with other thoughts not about me (for example), all I know is that I know they were thinking "something about me" then I get an anxiety attack mild or strong. When someone is deeply thinking about me (for example) I was in the church the other day praying, the priest on the otherside of the church was praying in his head for me, I know he was praying for me. Or when my ex saw me across the street while I was walking away, I turned my head to look back because I felt him thinking about me well some1 thinking about me, what that was I don't know, I just felt the thinking.

I'm only asking because I have really bad anxiety and I think it's because I sense when others are thinking about me and I mildy can tell (i'm guessing) what it was they were feeling/thinking. I just want to be able to use it so I can stop feeling so anxious all the time.

Can any 1 who has the same thing or has knowledge what kind of gift I have so I can learn to control it?

Yes, I know others will leave rude comments because that's life but Please don't let that deter you from helping me. Ty. I'm just trying to get ahold of what's going on with me.

@care411 thank you so much. No, I'm not the one who reached out to you before. A lot of what you pointed out is really interesting. I always thought everyone can do what I do (to feel others' intentions out before I see looks or facial expressions for protection reasons. I thought everyone can do that. I have moderate agoraphobia the past 3 years because of the trauma I've experienced and It's effecting my life so badly

that I'm forced to do something about this. I like what you said about not reading thoughts but instead i'm feeling the energy of people but I still feel like it is direct energy from others thoughts but I do think it's a mixture of energy as you said. I can do other gifts as well but it's the feeling of others and aborbing it that is ruining my life. It's just getting worse and worse.

I can feel spirits too, when they are around, there is a buzzing feeling on my left shoulder blade and it stays there till they leave.

I'd like it if u can give more info on how to control this to get back the life I once had. Oh and yes, what u said attracting negative people. it's worse because I can feel their energy as well. It's affecting my self-esteem n other negative aftermaths. TY for ur help, very helpful even if you don't respond about how to control this as I can do research.

Gov't is killing you with high frequency electricity.Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are 40 demons. Smoking is censer to the devil.Using foul language calls upon Pagan deities (aka demons); Holy Spirit departs on 7 meters. People who use drugs see demons who cleverly disguise themselves as ghosts and aliens.America will be last country to switch to Euro (antichrist's world currency). Contraceptives = abortion;using contraceptives for 1 year = 5 aborted kids.Miscarriages happen because of high heels; cesarean because of tight pants (second generation cesarean will be infertile).Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell for until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Dogs can become possessed; don't keep dogs inside your home [Pelageya of Ryazan]. Walmart has technology to administer mark of the beast to those who have cat bacteria in their stomachs; stay away from cats [Athanasius III of Constantinople]. Next false flag is the Statue of Liberty. Above earth there is ice (hemisphere); when rockets go up they bring ice down from upper sky to lower sky; ice stuck in lower sky will fall on us during Apocalypse. Earth is flat; earth stands on 3 pillars (the Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin; underneath this ice there is a bubble; and then the abyss. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreams are from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Apostle John (who wrote the Book of Revelation), Enoch, Elijah, resurrected Seraphim of Sarov, and resurrected Sergius of Radonezh will preach against the antichrist. Humans were created about 7525 years ago. Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up. Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite people to be healed inside their UFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer. Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)moon 2)inside fake mountain Kailash (Tibet) 3)in lake Baikal in Russia 4)in Atlantis which is underneath double ocean floor of Mariana Trench (Pacific Ocean). There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets. Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old [Lavrentiy Chernigovskiy]. He flies super fast; deceived people will say: "Christ is here; Christ is there" when he's flying from one city to the next very fast. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He's surrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. Antichrist will trick people that he can do mountain moving and resurrection using holograms/hypnosis; fire from the sky is real because of pollution gases in the atmosphere. Antichrist will have food only for 6 months; then he will feed his 666ed people flour from mashed up turtles (Tavrion Batozskiy), but this won't be enough because 666ed people are 10 times as angry and 7 times as hungry as normal people even though 666ed people became shorter (3-4 feet tall = 80 - 120 cm) because nanochips do function of organs (organs diminish) [Nilus Myrrhgusher]. If you have a lot of nanochips in your forearm, then you will not be able to make proper Orthodox sign of the cross (last mercy for you will be to cut your forearm off). Nanochips are sprayed by the gov't using chemtrails; they're also in gov't food and medicine; so, eat food from your own garden. In case garden is destroyed by ice from the sky, have chickens for eggs and goats for milk (Paisios). Lipstick contains cells of aborted fetuses, dog fat, and placenta; human flesh is in McDonalds, Pepsi, toothpaste, antiaging, anticancer, vaccines, perfume, etc.; that's why you should not be using anything that modern society has to offer. You're better off hiding within a 10-12 people group in order to escape Apocalypse. During Apocalypse, Chrtistians will eat dirt from under pussywillowtree as it's filled with tears of Theotokos Virgin Mary; this water will flee if a 666ed person tries to get it. Barcode is Druid black magic curse; QRcode is Mayan curse; when food is scanned, it becomes dead because laser is a substance from demons. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Green 666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (World Passport). It doesn't just have to be during this procedure (could be anything you sign up for or anywhere where there is a secret scanner); biometrics (fingerprints, eyes scan) or getting picture for passport are very dangerous because they could mark you secretly. Gabriel Urgebadze said that they do it on index finger when they scan your finger. Basically, try to avoid new documents at all cost. Police will microchip and isotope ray people on highways. Chipped people will be influenced by computers to take grey plastic card; but when they do, green mark by isotope rays is given on forehead/wrist. Food stores will isotope ray people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents because they're from Satan. The Most Holy Trinity gives you a name during baptism; devil gives an antiname during antibaptism (ex. Social Security Number). People who die with these Satanic documents go to concentration camp in hell to await Final Judgement; once the BEAST Computer is burned down, souls will be released for Final Judgement. That's why you should give back documents of your deceased relatives back to the gov't so that the gov't cancels these digital antichristian names given during antibaptism by the beast system; or just burn these documents because gov't could get upset and could send demons to mark you because of this outright act of defiance. Prophecy from half a millennium ago describes Final Judgement like this: Jesus was very upset with people who had little boards (plastic cards) in their hands because they wanted discount from the antichrist. Give to charity in the name of Archangel Michael; he rescues people from temporary hell twice a year [at midnight September 18-19 and similarly on November 20-21; pray at these times on your knees remembering the deceased by names (adding "and relatives by flesh up to Adam") so that they are rescued if they're in hell] (or brings them up a level, that is, to a level with less punishment; eventually, people are freed). Feed the pigeons; when pigeons bow down, people are saved from temporary hell. It's a big sin to remember the dead with wreaths (because demons put these wreaths on their necks if they're in hell with their hands tied up behind their back while hanging by their hands), meat, alcohol, sweets, and worldly music. Demons print icons of saints in newspapers so that you throw these newspapers in the trash blaspheming these saints. Crosses on soles of shoes and back of pants are blasphemy. Demons make carpets with crosses and put them on sidewalks so that people walk on crosses. Playing cards mock how Jesus suffered on the cross: clubs (cross on which Jesus was crucified), diamonds (four nails Jesus was crucified with), hearts (sponge with vinegar that Jesus was given to drink),spades (spear with which Jesus was pierced).Cremation is devil worship; only blasphemers such as Lenin should be burned; if Lenin is buried, earth will be polluted, and China will attack Russia because of this.After China attacks Russia, Ruski Orthodox Tsar (shown by resurrected Seraphim of Sarov) will come to power in Russia;this Tsar will slay traitors inside church and gov't; as a result, Russia will be the only country not under the antichrist.Ecumenism = 263 heresies;each heresy leads to hell. In 2006 in Moscow (that's why Moscow will sink),representatives from most religions signed a document where it says that all religions worship the same Supreme Being [aka the devil]. Priests who participate in ecumenism will have Pagans walking on their heads in hell. Arkhimandrite Antonin Kapustin left a prophecy that Church of All Russian Saints in Gorny Monastery, Ein Karem, Israel will be blessed by forerunner of antichrist; Patriarch Kirill of Russia and Mark of Berlin blessed this church in 2007. When priests pray for current gov't (instead of praying for future Tsar),Jesus gets up from His throne and turns His back to them. Forgive me.

Source(s): Women wear headscarves tied at the front to prevent headaches from sky pushing down and to prevent throat cancer. Mega-tsunami for New York will be 400 meters; then engulfed-in-lava Los Angeles will be flooded too; also, asteroid destroys Gulf of Mexico; only Alaska, Eurasia, and Africa remain (obviously without coasts). 1st big earthquake in Russia; 2nd bigger one in China (will be split in half; radiation!); 3rd biggest will be in the USA (Greek Orthodox monk Elidiy from Africa); forgive me.

*EDIT* I do not know if you will ever see this, though you should 'feel it. Short answer: You have a way to contact me. I need some partners for a new project, people to talk to are fine too. Get any readings on me, tell me about it. Tell me some specifics of experiences. Questions? ask me or yahoo. I can not ask you for 10 points, yahoo does not allow that. But - keep me in mind

Longer answer: more thoughts (9/20 edit)

No very few people are like you. I do not think your life ever goes back to how it was. It should get better than it ever has been or the same direction you feel it going - much worse. I do know a few things you said expressed responsibility, maturity; accountability and openness. Women not all just too many (even gifted ones) are insecure, are not responsible, not accountable for past failure or future action and closed to finding new ways to expand and improve (themselves, their gifts or others). So that is really great, the few words you typed implied good things. I do not know why gifted people are chosen, we just know they are. It sounds dumb, you are a vessel all universal energy flows through. Its probably much more than a "trite" gift of being able to feel people. You don't have to, most don't but using this gift properly reaching your full potential means you have to push harder than anyone (everyone) else. You might need others to literally pull when you won't push. Its not fair or ok either, but I had nothing to do with it. Most people will do nothing being a magnet to negative energy forever - That's ok, it is their choice (they won't be open, accountable, mature or responsible)

.Feeling spirits is a feature of clairsentience. This is a very feminine (goddess) energy. It is called a lot of things but tied with the strongest form of energy we know, 'Kundalini'. That is the first name I remember how to spell that came to mind. 'Feeling' energy (people;emotion) the way you do is tied to intimacy. Sexual energy is the most powerful because it is intellectual & emotional energy. Intimacy is much more than just sex, it is a primary feature of spirituality (communication; love or expression). So sexual energy combines the 3. When you really understand it picking up on spirits is an intimate & personal thing. It might be stressful/panic sometimes. But you are picking up on a raw and pure energy - personal and intimate. You are feeling the essence; energy of a person. Even fewer people can do that, it is such a raw/pure connection. To prove how powerful it is. Usually you might feel the temperature change, pressure in the room, a thick/heave feeling, tones/rings, tingly or hairs stand up. I think you are lying :) but that is ok, trust no one on the net unless you can read them. But it just proves what I said. You are very gifted. Like I said clairsentient empath fits based on this. A lot more looking is needed.

------------

Original reply 9/19:

Short answer: clairsentience empathy. To control it understanding what is 'technically' going on is the first place to start. The most important place is removing all negative people & learning to shield yourself then growing and controlling your gift.

Long answer:

Someone who asked a question like this wrote me a week or 2 ago, was it you?

Before I answer there are many things you probably already understand that are important. Naming the gift you have matters. But if you really want to control it and deal with your anxiety and any other concerns you need to understand whats going on.

Not learning to control it literally leads to trauma. Typically you've drawn negative energy/people to you your entire life. Jealous women who express it through emotional belittling/abuse, people who exploit and use you and others who never accept and just push away. Its great you are interested in learning more and it is something you must do.

Naming the gift is not really important - sure it is important. But the way this question was asked understanding seems more important. You are picking up "energy" from 'external influencers' (people, situations, objects). There is: Intellectual, Emotional, Sexual & Spiritual energy. Quantum science or things as simple as "mirror neurons" (neurology) prove this. While it is rare you have been selected or 'gifted' as you said to be able to experience and interact with this energy in ways no other people can. It sounds dumb but your body is a vessel this energy flows through (positive & negative).

We know physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature (everything is vibrating energy & that connects us). 'The thoughts' of external influencers (other people) are made up of this as well. Your gift allows you to communicate & process these vibrations differently than everyone else. I do not know why you were gifted, you can try to figure that out later. We just know your body is a vessel energy is attracted to and flows through.

You are experiencing anxiety not because you 'know' someone is thinking or 'know' what someone is thinking. But because thousands of signals (literally) are being processed by you at any given moment. Most people do not feel what you do. Much of the energy is very negative too. Most people do not experience what you do.

Think about that, whats going 'scientifically'/'spiritually' it is some pretty wicked and wild stuff. A friend described it like having 3rd degree burns on her skin to her soul. Another woman told me, 'drowning in my emotion'. An intense unstoppable emotional roller coaster. I get It but better you than me :/

I am unfamiliar with anyone whose gifted that only has one gift. You either can or like 99.9% of people you can not feel/interact like you do. Most of our bodies are not vessels, I guess. What you are describing though is clairsentience empathy. You are describing more of a "feeling" (your reaction to the vibrations/energy). Think of it like radio/cell phone waves. At this point you are not really listening to them. You can sense them, know they are there and directed at you, you are not reading thoughts or emotions other types of clairvoyants or gifted people might.

That is what kind of gift you have - "clairsentience empathy"

There is a lot you need to do now but you did not ask. I think I answered your specific question though, "What is my gift". If you are over 18 and need a job. Willing to chat and open to verifying who you are after I do the same. I'd like to hire some people for cognitive intuitive marketing. You might be perfect if you learn to expand your gift.

Listenforyou@protonmail.com

If i see any questions even trolls, I will answer them :)