Does that leave me at being asexual?

i am a 20 year old male and use to be into girls but now i am not because lately that have been just annoying me and being mean to me and all that so i find myself no longer into them and i know for a fact i dont find myself attracted to other guys at all because i was born straight but now i feel like if i am not... show more i am a 20 year old male and use to be into girls but now i am not because lately that have been just annoying me and being mean to me and all that so i find myself no longer into them and i know for a fact i dont find myself attracted to other guys at all because i was born straight but now i feel like if i am not into girls anymore and not into guys for sure that it only leaves me with being asexual by the way anyone who thinks or says how do you know your are not actually gay and should try it believe me i have the proof to support that i am not actually gay is that any time i would see a guy in school i would in my head tell myself well thank goodness i am not gay cause i would never ever be attracted to another guy at all and then thanked myself for being straight but i still do that all the time i will in my head tell myself eww i would never see myself with another guy ever. i apologize by the way to any gay guys who read this and get offended but i mean thats what a straight guy is suppose to say but technically i am not straight anymore and am definitely not gay for sure
3 answers 3