Is it possible for me to get into stanford with a 3.4 gpa?

i know stanford uses a holistic process when looking at their applicants, however, stanford is my dream school. i just started junior year and am preparing for the sat etc. my current gpa is 3.4 but i know it can still be improved a little if i get straight A’s for the rest of high school. i’m also going to be on... show more i know stanford uses a holistic process when looking at their applicants, however, stanford is my dream school. i just started junior year and am preparing for the sat etc. my current gpa is 3.4 but i know it can still be improved a little if i get straight A’s for the rest of high school. i’m also going to be on my school’s swim team for my second year and am not on varsity but my coach had me race w varsity swimmers bc he thought i was good. i’ve been swimming all my life and have done competitive swimming before. also, i’ve been a girl scout all my life and have worked with multiple non profit organizations to help make the community a better place. i’ve worked to feed the homeless and use my chinese to do community service and also play the piano. i’ve played the piano since i was 5 and love itttt!!! do you think i’d have a chance with something like this? i’m really trying to improve my grades and do well on the sat and i know they look for improvement.
3 answers 3