Dr took my menicus out last summer. Last 2 weeks it's been swollen and painful (inside knee-medial) what can it be?! Having a MRI tomorrow..?

Just impatient here for anwers. Can't get comfortable no matter what I do..rest ice even just taking it easy as well. Hard to put weight on it. It's not black n blue. Swollen n painful to touch here. I'm guessing it's arthritis setting in.If surgery is needed, what type would be performed since I... show more Just impatient here for anwers. Can't get comfortable no matter what I do..rest ice even just taking it easy as well. Hard to put weight on it. It's not black n blue. Swollen n painful to touch here. I'm guessing it's arthritis setting in.If surgery is needed, what type would be performed since I don't have a menicus here. If just really bad arthritis, what do they do for treatment other then the RICE method...done that n nothing helping me here.
1 answer 1