they have common ancestor of dogs & bear

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_dog

& cato is common ancestor of humans & cat

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That reminds me. There are gummy bears in the pantry.

• 7 months ago

No, that does not establish that dogs and bears have a common ancestor. It establishes that they have some similarities. The facts serve even better as evidence of a common designer than they do of a common ancestry.

Language: DNA

Compiler: Retroviruses

Programmer: God

God uses object-oriented programming with multiple inheritance and polymorphism etc.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

lolll... do you know who writes in Wikipedia??? You are so gullible.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

By reciting the rosary every day with care, a person can know many truths about God, creation and evolution.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

I am glad you asked this question. The animal you see is the result of a cruel experiment carried out by non creation scientists and is a beardogpig. This abomination is one of many that Dawkins, Hawkins and Mike Degrasse Tyson colluded in. There have been others, the Turducken is a cross between a pigeon and a duck and the 'mule' is a vile amalgamation of a donkey and a cow. As a creation scientist I find these experiments pointless and cruel.

• janhoi
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

They don't. They can't. They either come up with some fallacious explanation, say that the Devil has tampered with the evidence to make it appear so, or just come up with an argument from ignorance saying "well we don't know all the facts, so the facts could change". Yeah, that cuts both ways.

The fact is the overwhelming evidence suggestions evolution is true. Common ancestry via dna of all life forms on earth is one piece of evidence. The fossil record is another piece of evidence. The fact that we can observe natural selection among viruses and bacteria is a third piece of evidence. By contrast there is no presentable evidence or data showing that the earth is 6000 years old, or that life developed on earth 6000 years ago. None. It's all pseodo-scientific garbage based on mental gymnastics and intellectual dishonesty.

Source(s): Anglican Christian
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

It’s simple, you don’t see it happening now then it’s not true. Humans are so ignorant and unintelligent!

They make up stupid stuff to not believe in a Creator of Heaven and Earth . When common sense is in front of their faces...

All houses are constructed by someone, why wouldn’t the Organized Universe, Humans, Animals, Earth have a Maker????

Please Uses Your Brains 🧠

• 7 months ago

How do I explain that....you are extremely gullible

that is how I explain it

• 7 months ago

Fake news!!!! Just the like the fake news that ignored the entire state of Alabama being destroyed by a hurricane!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.