How to find an iPhone that is off and has no SIM?

My Mom recently took my phone away for an unknown reason. I have looked everywhere!! I have even tried being extra good. Any tips or tricks on how to find it?

i dont know if you could find an iphone thats off and has no sim card every phone has a sim card and is on

Not powered on, no Sim if powered on, there is no way **YOU**, are going to find, track, locate that phone, period. So when mommy stops being mad at you, she will give it back. Or you can ask her what needs to happen before you get the phone back.

• Unless you have attached a tracker to your phone, there is no way of knowing where it is. It’s off which means it’s no different than trying to track a pencil

It's in the car or stuffed into her underwear drawer wrapped in a bra.

You'll have to use some old fashioned hide-and-seek skills. (Try the shelf where Santa keeps his presents.) Once you find it, congratulate yourself for being the world's greatest detective, and LEAVE IT ALONE if you know what's good for you.

• Teva

A metal detector?

you could see if amazon has them since they have everything

If you find it you'll just be in more trouble... take it from someone who knows... lmao dont do it

you can live without it 

Just try 

• Jim

Ask your mom.....