How do I fix my walking and running stance?

I am just shy of 18 years old, 6'1, size 13 in shoes, and an ectomorph. Every time I walk, my feet are all over the place and it's so hard to control them in a straight line. It's hard to play sports due to lack of proper moving techniques with my feet. I never used to be this way when I was a child... show more I am just shy of 18 years old, 6'1, size 13 in shoes, and an ectomorph. Every time I walk, my feet are all over the place and it's so hard to control them in a straight line. It's hard to play sports due to lack of proper moving techniques with my feet. I never used to be this way when I was a child because my body used to be proportional. I am an ectomorph, and my limbs are like toothpicks, with wide giant flippers attached to them.

My right foot even sort of caves in now and moving has become completely messed up for me.

How do I fix this?