My great uncle died and I’m going to the funeral Friday afternoon at 3:00PM. How do I act if my wicked estranged sister shows up?

My sister is a narcissist and after regular insults that she made about me including a false allegation that she had due to her distorted world, I stopped speaking to her for my own safety. I spoke to her last three years ago. If I see her I feel like I should say hi but I don’t want her to make a scene in front of... show more My sister is a narcissist and after regular insults that she made about me including a false allegation that she had due to her distorted world, I stopped speaking to her for my own safety. I spoke to her last three years ago. If I see her I feel like I should say hi but I don’t want her to make a scene in front of all the family has a lot of them don’t know that we don’t speak. I also want to be polite if she has any of her kids with her though they are college-age now. My sister is a narcissist and after regular insults that she made about me including a false allegation that she had due to her distorted world, I stopped speaking to her for my own safety. I spoke to her last three years ago. If I see her I feel like I should say hi but I don’t want her to make a seen in front of all the family as a lot of them don’t know that we don’t speak. I also want to be polite if she has any of her kids with her though they are college-age now.