Will my insurance be voided for an incorrect statement on my policy ?

So I live in Iowa and recently have tried to insure my ATV. The problem I run into is that my insurance policy has a box that says “ is vehicle registered for use on public roads” and the box is checked “no”. I have yet to take to the roads, but in the event something happened would my insurance be voided if... show more So I live in Iowa and recently have tried to insure my ATV. The problem I run into is that my insurance policy has a box that says “ is vehicle registered for use on public roads” and the box is checked “no”. I have yet to take to the roads, but in the event something happened would my insurance be voided if something happened on a public road ? The policy doesn’t specifically state that it can’t be on a public road, it just says that it isn’t registered for a public road, even after I specifically pointed out to my agent that it is.