Should I go inactive this semester for my nursing fraternity?

I’m in a nursing fraternity that is very heavy on service and social events, with a bit of fundraising. I’m a senior in my BSN program. This is my last semester to bring up my GPA;. If I play my cards right(meaning, I have to get pretty much all As with no more than one A-), I can graduate magna *** laude. Right... show more I’m in a nursing fraternity that is very heavy on service and social events, with a bit of fundraising. I’m a senior in my BSN program. This is my last semester to bring up my GPA;. If I play my cards right(meaning, I have to get pretty much all As with no more than one A-), I can graduate magna *** laude. Right now I am *** laude. I have to do VERY well obviously and nursing is hard. In addition, I...

-am a tutor for nursing freshmen this semester, two hours a week
-work at an infant daycare 9-12 hours a week
-am taking 18 credits (although my online class will be over in a month and then I’ll just have 15 credits)

But if I go inactive, I’ll miss fun events, including date party, which is an event for those 21 and over at a rooftop bar. I’m wondering if I’ll regret this since is my senior year! Should I attempt to balance my frat requirements? (3 service credits, 2 fundraising, and 2 social), or go inactive, and come back in the spring?