Should I get the Galaxy Note 9 or Note 10 plus?

So I've been trying to decide for a couple of days now on which one to get. I've spent some times checking the specs and watching reviews and comparison videos of the two and so far, both of them are great at their own games. The Note 10 plus having larger battery capacity, bigger screen, better camera just... show more So I've been trying to decide for a couple of days now on which one to get. I've spent some times checking the specs and watching reviews and comparison videos of the two and so far, both of them are great at their own games. The Note 10 plus having larger battery capacity, bigger screen, better camera just really sold it for me. But then I realized, no headphone jack. I'm a huge fan of headphone jack and it is one of the reason why I've finally decided to drop Apple and come to the Samsung side. So the Note 10 plus not having a headphone jack even when the note series claims itself to be the "everything phone" really damages its credibility for me.

The Note 9 has everything that the 10 plus has but just with a bit of downgrades to this and there, mainly the cameras but I don't take pictures much too so that's fine. Another thing that I want to point out is that the Note 9 only comes with 8gb of maximum Ram while the 10 is standing on 12gb of Ram. I like to play games as well so that could be a problem.

Also, the main reason why I'm looking into the Note series is because of the S pen. I'm an artist and I'd like to finally be able to draw virtually everywhere I want without a huge *** tablet with me everywhere I go and the Note series is just perfect for that. Another thing that I wanna know is if the S Pen for the Note 9 and Note 10 plus are having any huge gaps between each other.