HOW IS MY WRESTLING GIMMICK ?

So i wanna get into pro wrestling. I am quite buff and i did Jew Jitsu in high school aswell as some ameture wrestling. I hit the gym 6 days in a week and i am very musular. Now i have a fascination with wwe. And i wanna get into pro wrestling. I know i need to get into the indie scene before making it big so i... show more So i wanna get into pro wrestling. I am quite buff and i did Jew Jitsu in high school aswell as some ameture wrestling. I hit the gym 6 days in a week and i am very musular. Now i have a fascination with wwe. And i wanna get into pro wrestling. I know i need to get into the indie scene before making it big so i have made an irresistible gimick and name for my presona after which they should be running behind me for a contract here are the details

NAME: MR TUTTY
GIMMICK: SEXY MALE ESCORT/ PORN STAR
STYLE: BRAWLER WITH SOME SEXUAL TOUCH TO MOVES
FINISHER NAME: THE ******** (It isnt a real ******** it a pile driver from betweem the legs that looks like a ********)

So how would you review my gimmick and my wrestler name ? Please give honest opinion