How Do Murder Santa Clause ? (I will give best answer so reply asap)?

Ok I dont know whether Santa Clause is real or not but i dont wanna take any chances. Mommy n daddy are gonna sleep and but i am afraid an ugly fat white bearded gay will enter my house rape me and then fly away in his raindeers so sumthing (Real LSD ****) my daddy is an army man and we have a few guns in the... show more Ok I dont know whether Santa Clause is real or not but i dont wanna take any chances. Mommy n daddy are gonna sleep and but i am afraid an ugly fat white bearded gay will enter my house rape me and then fly away in his raindeers so sumthing (Real LSD ****) my daddy is an army man and we have a few guns in the storage. I have played allot of gta and cod so i know how to use a gun (btw i am 7 years old) I want to shoot this santa in the place where the sun dont shine then drill through his eyes and **** on him then cut his head and show it to everyone so the world can be a safer place. So how do i catch this stinker and brutally murder him ? Is there any way to attract or capture santa ? Please Reply asap