How To Deal With Christian Parents ? They burnt my Ps4?

I am a young teen. I work hard aswell as study. After hours of work at a construction site I was able to gather enough money to buy i ps4. Now my parents are Christans and although i study in a mixed school and i am friends with many Muslims, my parents hate them and force me to go to sunday school even though I... show more I am a young teen. I work hard aswell as study. After hours of work at a construction site I was able to gather enough money to buy i ps4. Now my parents are Christans and although i study in a mixed school and i am friends with many Muslims, my parents hate them and force me to go to sunday school even though I dont wanna be Christian. After i bought my Ps4 i played some GTA 5. Oneday my Mom saw me playing Gta and screamed in terror and called my Dad. My dad left work and came running home and mom told her i was worshipping the "SATAN BOX" my dad unpluged my PS4 and BURNED IT ! YES HE BURNED MY PS4. My Mom said that the Devil had gifted me this contraption that makes people into monsters who kill and whoreee and sin. How can i live this way ? Why are my parents like the KKK ? PLEASE REPLY
4 answers 4