How to heal a deep cut on finger?

I was cutting a piece of wood on a band saw, my hand slipped and my pinky finger ran into the blade. It barely hurt and it still isn’t hurting much. I can see that it cut through a layer of flesh. A few seconds later it started bleeding quite a bit. I took a paper towel and put pressure on it, and now the bleeding... show more I was cutting a piece of wood on a band saw, my hand slipped and my pinky finger ran into the blade. It barely hurt and it still isn’t hurting much. I can see that it cut through a layer of flesh. A few seconds later it started bleeding quite a bit. I took a paper towel and put pressure on it, and now the bleeding stopped. Now I’ve got this cut that looks about 2-3mm deep and about a centimeter wide. What should I put on it or do I just leave it be?
Update: Forgot to mention that it has dry blood on it and there's a tiny amount of a clear fluid coming out of it