Is this a good or bad idea part 2?

I didn’t put enough details in my last question I’m 21 years old residing in New York . I have an opportunity to move into an apartment with an elderly lady rent free , in exchange for rent I would help do the following -laundry -cleaning -preparing meals -help remind her of doctor appointments I met her... show more I didn’t put enough details in my last question
I’m 21 years old residing in New York .
I have an opportunity to move into an apartment with an elderly lady rent free , in exchange for rent I would help do the following
-laundry
-cleaning
-preparing meals
-help remind her of doctor appointments
I met her through my fiancé doing work for her sister , I’ve known her for a little less than a year.
I would be responsible for paying for
- my own internet
- any personal necessities
- my own food
Which isn’t a problem at all because that’s what I am paying for now in the situation I’m currently in .
She drives herself places , has her own vehicle , but is super duper forgetful ,
I want to know if this sounds like a good situation or not .
I think its a good situation in one part as helping someone and not having to pay rent it sounds like a win win situation .

I also think it’s a bad idea for the simple reason I’m worried I won’t have much privacy ? And am unsure exactly how much exactly I’ll be expected to help her with you know ?
Should I make there be some kind of written agreement if I do decide to move in with her ? And what should be some things I should consider before doing it or not doing it ?