Kathy asked in PetsCats · 10 months ago

I have a dead mice in house for couple weeks. I am scared of mice. I think it was killed by my cat. How get help take it out? Any service?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

3.6333++299++-+-+

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Put on gloves, pick it up and put in a plastic bag and toss in the garbage.

• Nathan
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

Just put some gloves on and pick it up, or use tissue. Nobody will do it for you and unless you want a decaying mouse which can cause bacteria spread and attract other pests, I recommend getting rid of him quickly.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

place some paper over it so you don't look at it.

then put your hand in a plastic bag, put the bag over the paper and scoop it up, pulling it inside the bag, then tie the bag and throw it away.

You can do it. Just take a deep breath, grit your teeth and do what I said above.

I have faith it you that you can do it.

BTW, your cat looks at it as a gift to you from him or her. It's what they do to show their appreciation, they share their kill with those they love.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

No, you have to grow a spine, sweep it up with a dustpan and brush and throw it in your bin, you will have a disgusting smell by now and maybe maggots setting up home in the mouse! nothing to be scared of, it is just a small dead animal, it will do nothing to you.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

That's disgusting. You left a dead mouse in your house for a couple of weeks? Damn. You probably have cockroaches and maggots by now too, if they weren't there before. There no such thing as a dead rodent removal company, anywhere in the world, so you have to get rid of it yourself. If you can't figure out how to do that, you are retarded and shouldn't be allowed to have a cat.

• 10 months ago

Please help me Get it out my house , give me an idea

• 10 months ago

Pick it up with a rag and throw it in the trash can.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.