Why did the democrat party found the KKK?

Does their attempt to project their racism onto republicans smack of desperation? Will Antifa become the democrats new terrorist wing?

Favorite Answer

Because they were the slave owners and supporters of slavery. Even Democrats in the North supported slavery It is a fact that they have managed to eliminate from school textbooks. It doesn't go well with their "Republicans are racists" narrative. Neither does the fact that Jim Crow laws were written exclusively by Democrats in the South. Watch some dumbass claim that Southern Republicans used to be Democrats. Another fiction they often like to use.

Because conservatives were Democrats then. Liberal democrats did not found the KKK. Conservatives did.

• James

That is christian conservatives for you, racists then, racists now. They never change.

I've provided a link to the KKK's official platform on their website. Tell me that isn't the Republican Party's platform exactly.

I see, so you're a troll

• Doc Awesome!

It matches the democrats socialist platform almost identically.

Who does the KKK endorse today? It sure as hell isn't Democrats. I am much more concerned with the politics of today than the politics of 90+ years ago.

• Doc Awesome!

The democrats still populate and often get the endorsement of KKK grand wizards like Hillary did in 2016.