Anonymous

Is it true God has created white people to push humanity forward?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, if you were an atheist like me, you wouldn't believe in Gods. I guess that most white people (and people of any other skin color) care first and foremost about themselves and their closest ones.

• 11 months ago

The GODS created Homo sapiens to push humanity forward. All races derived from dark skinned blacks. Whites are a genetic mutation of blacks. If you visit Africa you will see the proof. Moreover, race is a man made concept that is use to divide and conquer hence why many don't move forward. Modern humans is one of the many reasons the GODS left humanity to die. In return launched RELIGION as a remembrance of the past. All Religion is man made with Hinduism being the world's oldest and the last modern religion is Scientology which launched in 1952.

• 11 months ago

Who knows......

• 11 months ago

No. People, in general were created to push humanity forward

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

While I myself do not follow any kind of

organized religion I'd firmly say we are superior

based upon historic proof of our past success :)

• 11 months ago

I heard whites spawned from the devil...

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Is it true God has created albino people to push humanity forward?

Is it true God has created green-eyed people to push humanity forward?

Is it true God has created bloodtype-B people to push humanity forward?

Don't be daft. God did not create races, just diversity

Is it true God has created asexual people to push humanity forward?

maybe not that either

• Archer
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Actually god created man as black for the genetic Eve and genetic migration of humanity has been traced back to Africa and 'white" is simply adaptation of the species, plumage if you will.

• Cyrus
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

That's a interesting type of lie I haven't heard in a long time lol. The book of Mormon addresses whether English and Anglo Saxon (Old English) were gods chosen people, and that Dark skinned people were destined to be bottom class slaves. Whenever you have the time (literally nothing else better to do), I would recommend reading the book of Mormon. To answer your question....No

Hope I Helped ^_^

• Mikey
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

There is no such thing as white people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.