Anonymous

Is it true God has created white people to push humanity forward?

Favorite Answer

No, if you were an atheist like me, you wouldn't believe in Gods. I guess that most white people (and people of any other skin color) care first and foremost about themselves and their closest ones.

The GODS created Homo sapiens to push humanity forward. All races derived from dark skinned blacks. Whites are a genetic mutation of blacks. If you visit Africa you will see the proof. Moreover, race is a man made concept that is use to divide and conquer hence why many don't move forward. Modern humans is one of the many reasons the GODS left humanity to die. In return launched RELIGION as a remembrance of the past. All Religion is man made with Hinduism being the world's oldest and the last modern religion is Scientology which launched in 1952.

Who knows......

No. People, in general were created to push humanity forward

While I myself do not follow any kind of

organized religion I'd firmly say we are superior

based upon historic proof of our past success :)

I heard whites spawned from the devil...

• Zirp

Is it true God has created albino people to push humanity forward?

Is it true God has created green-eyed people to push humanity forward?

Is it true God has created bloodtype-B people to push humanity forward?

Don't be daft. God did not create races, just diversity

Is it true God has created asexual people to push humanity forward?

maybe not that either

• Archer

Actually god created man as black for the genetic Eve and genetic migration of humanity has been traced back to Africa and 'white" is simply adaptation of the species, plumage if you will.

• Cyrus

That's a interesting type of lie I haven't heard in a long time lol. The book of Mormon addresses whether English and Anglo Saxon (Old English) were gods chosen people, and that Dark skinned people were destined to be bottom class slaves. Whenever you have the time (literally nothing else better to do), I would recommend reading the book of Mormon. To answer your question....No

Hope I Helped ^_^

• Mikey

There is no such thing as white people.