I need advice. I started programming since 17 as my math was so good. Should I continue it?

I was so bald in my 17, too, very rare in world. I was in Poor family in Iran (here) so no degree. I think it was cool for my age to be smart & programmer, at least, seemed smart due to very good math skill & doing Programming at such young age. But being in a poor family & bald, I wasn't made for a... show more I was so bald in my 17, too, very rare in world. I was in Poor family in Iran (here) so no degree.
I think it was cool for my age to be smart & programmer, at least, seemed smart due to very good math skill & doing Programming at such young age. But being in a poor family & bald, I wasn't made for a normal life. I don't want to make $, I am 31 & single, I want to pursue my love in life. I have experience, but why should I seek life like others when I am not beautiful & wasn't born normal? I love a girl online, but told her to go for her life, I know she likes $ & I don't have it, too..
I want to start from short film stories & write screenplay & at the same time study more cs/math only (not work for $).. I am also a believer & want to serve G-d MORE...
Any advice/idea?

Thanks!
0