This is my 1st job. On 1st day I wore a full face of makeup (including lashes & liner and the contour stuff) Got told to tone down?

Update: I Toned it down and then the next day I wore: My base makeup ( including bronzer, highlighter, blush), smaller/less dramatic lashes, my everyday eyebrows and liner. I got rid of my eyeshadow & lipstick. I got told I was still wearing too much... I'm kind of upset as I have made effort to tone down 3 things.... show more I Toned it down and then the next day I wore: My base makeup ( including bronzer, highlighter, blush), smaller/less dramatic lashes, my everyday eyebrows and liner. I got rid of my eyeshadow & lipstick. I got told I was still wearing too much... I'm kind of upset as I have made effort to tone down 3 things. I enjoy makeup a lot and it's one of the things that make me feel comfortable and happy. I wear my everyday base makeup as I am pale and if I don't do my bronzer, highlighter, blush
Update 2: #2 I look really ghostly and have no dimensions... which I find looks even more unnatural.