Would this be enough evidence to prove someone dinged my car?

I was in my car when a lady who parked next to me dinged my side view mirror. She wrote down her name and number on a piece of paper and I took a picture of the damage on my car and a picture of her car next to mine along with her license plate. There was nothing but a little bit of paint that could be rubbed off... show more I was in my car when a lady who parked next to me dinged my side view mirror. She wrote down her name and number on a piece of paper and I took a picture of the damage on my car and a picture of her car next to mine along with her license plate. There was nothing but a little bit of paint that could be rubbed off on the edge of her door and I did not take a picture of that. When I called after getting an estimate she tried telling me I had the wrong number but a reverse search on her name confirmed it was hers. Anyway, would this be enough evidence to prove she dinged my car if I took it to small claims court? I figured her handwriting with her name and number makes it clear she did. (I did not take a picture of her insurance or license and am aware of that mistake, along with the fact that I did not take a picture of my paint on her car.)