My Dad is really toxic? Advice?

I love with my parents going to college. My mom is the complete opposite I don’t know how she deals with my dad. My mom is disabled due to a work injury she ripped her hamstring off her hipbone and cannot walk the same. My dad, He’s a very negative person. Always looking at the negative side of life. He’s an... show more I love with my parents going to college. My mom is the complete opposite I don’t know how she deals with my dad. My mom is disabled due to a work injury she ripped her hamstring off her hipbone and cannot walk the same. My dad, He’s a very negative person. Always looking at the negative side of life. He’s an alcoholic, jumps from job to job, starts drinking heavily, gets severely sick and then ends up not going to work. Hid it from me that he wasn’t paying the mortgage for five months, now our house is in the pre foreclosure process. I live in New York State, only was staying with my parents so I can go full time to college. I have about two and a half years left. I am having the internal dilemma whether or not I should move out with my girlfriend who lives in Ohio, go to another college and live on campus so I can focus on my studies and quit my paid internship I currently have. I don’t know what to do I feel torn
5 answers 5